We ensure that your improvement in health is continued from arriving home after hospital discharge to settling in your own comfortable bed – ready to receive the care of our home health professionals.
Nova Home Care, LLC will provide the following home health care programs at flexible schedules and cost-friendly service rates.
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Medical Social Worker
- Home Health Aide
- Registered Dietician
Eligibility Criteria for Home Health Care Patients
- The patient must be home-bound.
- Skilled Care must be deemed necessary due to medical and/or surgical condition.
- The patient must be under the care of a physician.
- The patient must experience an increased dependence with activities of daily living.
Who can request for Home Health Care?
Home Health Care may be requested by the patient or by these other individuals on behalf of the patient:
- Case Managers
- Discharge Planners
- Medical Social Workers
However, Nova Home Care, LLC will be able to provide you or your loved ones with home health services upon receiving a referral from your physician. To arrange for care services soon, please call us at 248-549-9800.
- Medicare Advantage with Plans offered through:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Payments are also accepted through Auto and Workman’s Compensation.